MOVING TO A NEW HOME, ALWAYS BEST TO USE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS
Moving to a new home is usually a daunting experience. From packing, to labeling, the process is never easy. Thankfully, you don’t have to do it by yourself. If you have a lot of furniture, or just don’t want to deal with the hassle of the move, Long Island Moving Company is here to make your transition as smooth as possible. We think there are a great deal of benefits to hiring a professional mover. Read on to check out our top 6 reasons that you should leave your move in the hands of the pros.
1. You Won’t Get Injured Lifting Heavy Boxes! If you aren’t a professional mover, or a weight lifter, you can hurt yourself pretty seriously after a day of lifting heavy items. That’s why you need to get Movers Long Island. Aside from your heavy boxes, think about the strain of lifting furniture. It can be really awkward moving beds, couches, and desks. And you have to do it twice, once out and once in. If there are stairs, that’s a whole other issue! Don’t hurt yourself trying to do the strenuous work. We’re trained to do it for you!
2. Free Up Time to Focus on Other Tasks Moving your furniture is only half the battle. You will probably need to set up your cable and internet or other utilities. Maybe you want to devote your energy to make your brand new home look exactly the way you want it. Our crew of professional movers can free up a huge chunk of time by taking that burden off your back, literally.
3. The Right Tools for the Job Nothing is worse than realizing you don’t have what you need to disassemble your furniture. If you have pieces that need to come apart, rest assured that our team will have what you need to get it done. There won’t be any need for you to open already packed boxes searching for the right tools. Our guys will have whatever you need at the ready.
4. Protect Your Valuables! Some of the valuable things you own are too precious for your own hands. We’ve heard so many stories from people who have tried moving everything on their own just to accidentally destroy the things that they hold dear. Although we can never replace sentimental value, we stand by the old adage of “we break it, we buy it!” We guarantee to be responsible for anything that might get damaged during your move, but that will not very likely be the case. Don’t forget, we have a crew of moving experts that have been handling valuables with care for many years.
5. At the End of the Day, You’re Saving Money Many people think that hiring movers is the more expensive option. Cutting as many financial corners as possible is usually the route people choose to take when they move. However, it is easy to underestimate the costs of moving on your own. Remember, you are not a professional mover, so the potential to break your own belongings is pretty high. You could likely save money by hiring a pro. Also, if you are seeking the help of friends and family, you will most likely be providing refreshments for everyone. Depending on the amount of things you own, the cost of dinner for your friends might just cover the professional move! Also consider the amount of money you will have to spend on equipment to get the job done correctly. We take care of all of that hassle for you! While there are definitely a dime a dozen moving companies on long island, make sure you call the right one to get job done right.
Of course, we don’t expect you to enter into your decision lightly. If you have taken a specific inventory of what you need moved, please call Long Island Moving Services today for an estimate on how much your move will cost. We can’t wait to get you into your brand new home!